Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pin 7 modification and CDL switch

stevoyorke

Hi can anyone help me locate pin 7 to de activate the centre diff automatic sender, slee website says black cable with a blue line needs to be removed from plug but can't see one, my car is 1996 4.5 petrol with 1fz-fe engine. Also has anyone got a centre diff lock switch that I can buy? :D thanks

Have done the pin 7 removal, have yet to get a diff lock switch to plug into the existing socket in the dash, as it stands now when u engage lower range when in neutral and not moving, the gears crunch but goes into low range perfectly when the main selector is in park! Before in neutral it was perfect too. Does anyone find this happens too?

stevoyorke said:
as it stands now when u engage lower range when in neutral and not moving, the gears crunch but goes into low range perfectly when the main selector is in park! Before in neutral it was perfect too. Does anyone find this happens too?
Mine go won't into low range in park, only when in neutral :confusion-confused:
Chas

Seems the gearbox has sorted itself out now able to only shift into low range when main selector in neutral!! That's ok now, still looking out for CDL switch, expensive at Toyota for some old stock!! So if someone has one or a hazard switch let me know thanks

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
stevoyorke said:
Seems the gearbox has sorted itself out now able to only shift into low range when main selector in neutral!! That's ok now, still looking out for CDL switch, expensive at Toyota for some old stock!! So if someone has one or a hazard switch let me know thanks

Steve

There's a switch man on e'bay that does all sorts which is where I got the Surf hazard switch I used.

All is done and it's so much better having the flexibility of how I want the gearbox to be. Ie can select low range on the road with CDL turned off. Thank you for all advice.

Back