Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Any Series 60 Owners

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Spackrackman
Would you be interested in selling your 61 ?

I will be eventually, it has a rusty rear wing and a few little rust holes here and there, nothing too bad but I have quite a lot of money tied in it from importing it over from NZ so want it looking good to get a good price when sold. I did see one (a 60) pass me yesterday lifted and tinted and it looked pretty damn good and its inspired me to get on with it. I am just learning my sheet metal work skills, I dont believe in filler so each job is taking me a lot lot lot longer,I have not even attempted the wing job yet. It could take a while. Saying that anything is for sale for the right price. It does have manual diff locks, front winch, obviously a very sweet turbo'd engine, auto, sun roof etc. Keep in touch.
Jonnie

Hey Jonnie
If the 60 your'e on about was grey and blue ,it was me!
Do you live near Hulland by any chance ?
Ian

Hey Jonnie
If the 60 your'e on about was grey and blue ,it was me!
Do you live near Hulland by any chance ?
Ian

Close enough! I live in Ellastone, I saw you going over the mayfield bridge into Ashbourne. Where you just passing through or are you from around here? I assume not as I would have seen it before.

Jonnie

Are you the same Ian that i met at Milners a few months ago?

I was in my 70 series. :think:

PICT0264.jpg

Hi Jonnie
I live near Ripley and this motor has been going through Ashbourne for 6 years.
The reason I mentioned Hulland was because I thought you were using a different name,as someone I know from there deals with cruisers.
I'm always knocking about if you ever want to meet up.

Ian

Hi Ben
yes its me mate,done loads on it since we met.
if i can sort the photos out and figure out how to put them on here,I'll show you the work in progress :)
hope you're well
Ian

Would be nice to see some 60's at Lincomb. :cool:

Am very keen to go! Pc failed to download the form and havent got round to call up! Will try to sort it out if there are any places left....:icon-wink:

Back