Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2gether renewal

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Got my renewal notice through this week for the old truck. All mods declared, fully comp etc etc 5k miles per annum at the second. 1 year's no claims.

£367.50

Frankly that'll do for me.

Chris

Still got a way to go to get to my Land Rover premiums. My 101 is fully comp 5k pa and no no claims for under £100!

They may be badly built and a bit unreliable but they are dirt cheap to run!

Errrr, it's in the title Helen - 2gether.

Chris

Got my renewal notice through this week for the old truck. All mods declared, fully comp etc etc 5k miles per annum at the second. 1 year's no claims.

£367.50

Frankly that'll do for me.

Chris

Does this mean you've bought another 80 that you havnt told us about? :whistle:

Nah, that's just the 'Owd Truck' Ben. Not the 'older' truck. More's the pity. Still wrestling with that one. If only petrol was a teeny bit better MPG, there's a beauty out there that I have been looking at for weeks.

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Lol cheers Chris i've never heard of them but i will phoning them next time .

Just phoned them for a quote - they weren't happy with the miles I do as an only car. I asked for up to 12k which it's rare I do that many miles but wanted the head room without the hassle of phoning them to ask if i can drive more miles in a given year.

Well that time of year again and quote has come through on the green 80 again. £364, named drivers and limited miles all mods declared. For that money I can't be bothered to try and beat it. That's both trucks with 2Gether. Very easy people to deal with.

Back