Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Whatch the "Birdie"

clivehorridge

Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
romania
We've had a laugh lately here. The National TV network TV Romania 1 (TVR1) was recently fined for showing "Bijou" a girl group's live performance of their latest hit on the lottery show. The attached clip is very poor quality but we had fun identifying the reason why they were fined.

The word "pasarica" means "little bird" and its the polite slang for a femail's most intimate part. The rest I'll leave to your imagination...

They're a good looking trio, but rubbish music! If the visual entertainment is worthy of further scruitiny by some of you experts out there, then there are HD versions of the same performance on differet TV shows (Can-Can TV for example) but without the appropriate draft of air or whatever caused the over-exposure complained of. Have fun...

GRRRR Why can I never post links, pics and vids like anyone else !!!

Pretty certain that I saw it, about 21 seconds from the end :icon-biggrin:

Clive it took me a while to work out i couldn't post links and stuff until after i'd click on the this box so i could see the cursor waiting for me to type .

Undoubtedly complete eye-candy - Now is it me or were the two girls on the outside dancing to something completely different?

Wasn't sponsored by de Beers was it. I think I may have heard diamonds mentioned.

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Certainly beats Alan Dedicoat ! :lol:

Undoubtedly complete eye-candy - Now is it me or were the two girls on the outside dancing to something completely different?

Wasn't sponsored by de Beers was it. I think I may have heard diamonds mentioned.

C

Well my knowledge of French is rather limited to say the least, but I think "Bijou" means jewellery, so whether that has any connection with the diamonds or the "pasarica" is anyone's guess !

Eye candy indeed !

Well my knowledge of French is rather limited to say the least, but I think "Bijou" means jewellery, so whether that has any connection with the diamonds or the "pasarica" is anyone's guess !

Eye candy indeed !

Definitely eye candy, BTW Bijoux is jewellery, bijou is jewel, just saying. :icon-wink:

Definitely eye candy, BTW Bijoux is jewellery, bijou is jewel, just saying. :icon-wink:

Thanks Chas, sorted that one out. Anyway, a jewel it is and I don't think you'd see anything quite like that on a "family" show in the UK.

Thanks Chas, sorted that one out. Anyway, a jewel it is and I don't think you'd see anything quite like that on a "family" show in the UK.

I can't actually speak French, just un peu, mostly just English and rubbish, but Google is your all-knowing friend :icon-ugeek:

By Googling "Bijou" you might get more than you bargained for, after seeing that clip!:shock:

Back