Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1978 FJ40 for sale

milfordfj

Country Flag
united_states
Hello,

I am new to this forum so go easy on me if I am not listing this in the right place. I am selling my 1978 FJ40. I am not sure how much it's worth though. Cruiser runs great! It's a really nice ride! Can someone help me out on a fair price to ask someone? Thanks!
IMG_0607 blur.jpgIMG_0602.jpgIMG_0604blur.jpgIMG_0614.jpg

• 427 CHEVY BIG BLOCK ENGINE (Came out of a late 1960's Camaro)
• FJ40 TRANNY AND TRANSFER
RANGER 2 SPD OVERDRIVE
• 8000 POUND WARN WINCH WITH MULTIPLIER
• COMPLETE ROLL CAGE
• CHEVY POWER STEERING
• FRONT BUCKET SEATS / TWO BACK SEATS
• STAINLESS STEEL TRIM
• FIBERGLASS FJ40 BODY
• 12x15 RIMS
• SUPER SWAMPER TSL SX DUAL BELTED TIRES

Last edited:
What sort of money are you looking for? Where are you? Do you have some photos please
stu

Just uploaded the photos up top there sorry about that. I live in Milford, OHIO near Cincinnati. I would like to get at least $10,000 out of it, but like I said I'm not sure how much it's worth.

Put it on IH8MUD.com, more folks on there live in the colonies, better chance of a buyer I'dve thought.

Problem anyone here has is that it, and you, may not actually exist (no offence meant).

Good luck

Pete

Thanks Pete. And I can assure you that I exist and so does my Cruiser haha. I'll try that site out. I'm not trying to spam anyone at all, I really just wanna know how much to ask for it.

No problem, good luck with the sale. Looks a well sorted truck, would be very uncommon over here, hence cant suggest a price!

Pete

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
A truck like that is only worth what someone will pay , you will never sell it being indecisive about its value . You want 10 for it so i guess you believe its worth that much . Only you know whats been spent on it and how good it really is . If your happy with 10 then list it on ebay for 10 and stick to your guns . If i came to see the vehicle without ever having read this thread and sensed the slightest doubt in your mind about its value i would instantly offer half the asking price . People don't volunteer to pay more .

Aren't 40s so damn cute!

It's hard not to want one, and a big- block Chevy engine???? Wow, a head turner too!

Back