Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HJ47 'Troopie'

stan

I bought this at the recent Buschtaxi meeting in Germany..

Yesterday I flew to Geneva to drive it back, I am at the moment sat in a hotel somewhere in northern france en route to Rotterdam !

IMG_2187.jpg

Its been around the world.. in need of some TLC (!) so I hope to sort it out a bit..

Drives well, steady away at 100km/hr..hopefully I'll be on the ferry tomorrow night..

Wow stan, what an adventure you mad man! Hope that your going to bring it and yourself along to the next Lincomb :icon-biggrin:

Hi Stan good looking HJ47 Troopie I love all the. 40's have a good run home and a lot of fun .tonytoyota .

Made it !
(On the Rotterdam -Hull ferry)
IMG_2395.jpg

Last edited:
i do like that. i have had my eye on the white one on eblag. only up the road from me jusy waaaaay over priced for what it is. good luck and will def be looking at the overland show on sunday.
stu

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes I looked at that one, I have some good contacts so could find you a much better one !

oh dear you are now not very popular with the bank manager!! i still have 2 more cars to get rid of before i get something else as well. maybe next year if i am lucky.
See you at the show on sunday will the troopy be on a stand or carpark?
stu

yes been looking as well.. found a link to a site detailing peoples travels but no actual link to their site, I will keep looking as its got some history..!

Tasmania. It's a long way from my garage yet, but excited about having a long 40 series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I know of a HJ45 Troopy RHD drive for sale if anyone interested ?

Back