Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

For sale a 160ltr Long Range tank for an 80 or 105

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
For sale for what it cost me, £450, (but open to offers) from Yaro a member of this forum in Bulgaria.
A 160ltr long range fuel tank.
It’s a copy of a Long Ranger tank for a Land Cruiser 105.
The original 105 Series Long Ranger tank was purchased from Australia by a friend of Yaro.
He said since then we made a 4 replicas of this tank (one was mine that you just bought). The other 3 are already installed on 80 Series cruisers. So no problem, it will fit with your 80. When he ordered the tank, the selling company assured him that this tank is one and the same for the 80 and 105 series. No pipe work but I think could be obtained from Jon W.

It is also the one Karl used as a pattern for his tanks.
I bought it for my 80 but the reinforcement for receiver hitch on my rear bumper projects back too far and the tank won’t fit in. With an ordinary tow bar it wouldn’t be a problem.

It's a bit large to post :think:
but can be collected (by you or a courier) from Morden South London.

Bottom

Bottom.JPG

Off side

Near side.JPG

Near side

Off side.JPG

Front

Front.JPG

Rear

Rear.JPG

Outlet

Outlet.jpg

Brackets that came with the tank (But don't ask me how they fit, I was going to get Julian V to fit the tank for me)

Brackets.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Chas
does this come with the pipe work to fit and the Y piece?
stu

Hi Chas
does this come with the pipe work to fit and the Y piece?
stu

No I don't have those bits, J Wildsmith said he could supply them but as the tank wasn't going to fit in my 80 I didn't bother to get them. What you see in the pictures is what you get. sorry.GIF

EDIT

I've just been on the phone to Julian V about the possibility of modding the tank to allow it to fit my 80, so I may have to withdraw this offer for sale.

Watch this space. :eusa-shhh:

Last edited:
@Cossack - I am very interested in buying your tank if you decide to sell.

I'm waiting to hear back from Julian, I'll keep in touch.

This tank is still available, it's not with me at the present time it's at Julian Voelckers workshop.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
PM replied.

Still available 160ltr Long Range tank for 80 or 105 series, for what it cost me, £450, (but open to offers) :pray:

This tank is still available, it's not with me at the present time it's at Julian Voelckers workshop.
Price reduced to £400 but open to offers. You can see pictures in original post.
It is just the tank all necessary plumbing will be needed but it would still be massively cheaper than a commercial one.

Back