Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Abenteuer & Allrad Off Road Exhibition, Bad Kissingen, Germany June 2014

Tom McG

Noticed that some of you have visited the show in 2012 and 2103. I myself was there too, only I flew over to Frankfurt and hired a car. 2014 will be different however as I'll be driving there with other 4x4 owners.

Basically there will be two convoys as one will be take a day to get there, the other with expedition trucks and slower vehicles (or for those who can simply take their time and not rush) will take approx. 3 days.

Anyone want to join us? If so you're more than welcome!

See 4x4Calendar for 2014 dates.

See 4x4 Overland Travel forum [Upcoming Events section] for the discussion.

Sorry, you'll have to Google the above websites as the forum software here won't allow me to post URL links until I've completed 15 posts. :icon-cry:

I would like to go there too, count me in Tom. :thumbup:

I would like to go there too, count me in Tom. :thumbup:
Good stuff! If Jon, Cossack or anybody else are interested, then I shall call back here every now and again to let you know what's happening by way of an update.

In the meantime, that thread that Jon has linked to within 4x4 Overland Travel forum is the place to look. Happy days! :dance:

So, it appears the ferry will be: DFDS Dover-Dunkirk noon sailing on Sunday 15th June 2014.

To quote one of the guys, owner of a DAF expedition truck ...

Stop-overs on route - "I'll be stopping on the Brussells outskirts Sunday evening and then about 100km from BK on Monday night, nice slow plod into BK on Tuesday and get the best pitch and watch the trucks roll in".

:thumbup: Still interested.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I finally got around to booking my ferries for Bad Kiss. :dance:

Outbound is the DFDS noon ferry (Dover-Dunkirk) Sunday 15th June 2014.
Dunkirk-Dover is 20.00 on Monday 23 June 2014. Return cost was £64 by the way.

Again, anyone fancy joining us either on a ferry crossing or in convoy, you're more than welcome.

Back