Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Just bought new RJ70, what do i need to do?

TarbonGas

It's my birthday!
Country Flag
australia
Hey guys, ive just bought my first 4WD and its arriving in a couple of weeks time !! :icon-razz: I believe its been out of use for a while but started and ran fine when i drove it, so im just wondering when it rolls off the truck and i get it into the shed what are some things i should be doing to tune it up? I was thinking i would change the fluids in it but would appreciate a lsit of the fluids ill need to change, id rather be preemptive and change filters on it but once again im unsure of which i should replace, anything else i need to do would be greatly appreciated! :thumbup:

Cheers
Tarbon

jobs to do

Hey guys, ive just bought my first 4WD and its arriving in a couple of weeks time !! :icon-razz: I believe its been out of use for a while but started and ran fine when i drove it, so im just wondering when it rolls off the truck and i get it into the shed what are some things i should be doing to tune it up? I was thinking i would change the fluids in it but would appreciate a lsit of the fluids ill need to change, id rather be preemptive and change filters on it but once again im unsure of which i should replace, anything else i need to do would be greatly appreciated! :thumbup:

Cheers
Tarbon
start with engine oil and filter , air filter , fuel filter , front and rear diff oils gear box oil transfer box oil , grease all nipples on prop shaft , check for any play in wheel bearings also change the coolant and brake fluids , could also bleed the clutch too , plenty there to keep you busy and most of all enjoy it .. :icon-biggrin:

Back