Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

How-To: Adding a YouTube video

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
If you want to embed a youtube video into your post, you cal either just past the link or include the actual video in the message.

The easy steps:
1 - Get your video on youtube
2 - Copy the Youtube code
YT1.png

3 - Paste it into the message
YT2.png

4 - Highlight it and click the YouTube button.
YT3.png
5 - post message as normal and behold
YT4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not seeing that tool bar with the YouTube button Crispin.

Chas,

If you click on the "Go Advanced" button under the editor you should see it? I'll look at adding it to the quick editor as well.

Chas,

If you click on the "Go Advanced" button under the editor you should see it? I'll look at adding it to the quick editor as well.
OK, I can see it now, I'm sure it wasn't there before though. :think:

Last edited:
Crispin,could you guide me through sending photos of my place to the appropriate thread at the club please.I must be pretty dumb because I've been a member for a little while and can't follow your instructions on my iPad.thanks Pat

Hi Pat,

One of the iPad users might be better placed at giving a hand. My knowledge of the iPad stops at the spelling. :)

Basic things would be:
Navigate to the forum and thread you want to add pictures to and then press the "imagine" button. (Looks like a tree in a picture frame).
From there, I don't really know how it will react but in essence, you need to select the picture you want and that should work fine.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Pat,

One of the iPad users might be better placed at giving a hand. My knowledge of the iPad stops at the spelling. :)

Basic things would be:
Navigate to the forum and thread you want to add pictures to and then press the "imagine" button. (Looks like a tree in a picture frame).
From there, I don't really know how it will react but in essence, you need to select the picture you want and that should work fine.

PM sent Pat :thumbup:

Posted a "beta" version, uploading photos from iPad Cris, how nice is that!

Thanks Crispin,I have been talking with Clive and he has also given me a hand.Pat

Back