C11ONX

Hi as you are aware I am having problems with my ahc
i have completed the blink test and have got the code 1831
does anyone know what the fault is

Hi as you are aware I am having problems with my ahc
i have completed the blink test and have got the code 1831
does anyone know what the fault is
1831 ??
or 1731 ? AHC codes are in the 17-hundreds.
:
dtc ahc.jpg

1831. Which I am told is an open circuit on the door. Which would stop the ahc working

1831. Which I am told is an open circuit on the door. Which would stop the ahc working
Yes, the AHC works only with all doors closed; as a safety feature.
Handy when hitching a trailer (close the rear hatch when ready to lift)

How do you test for the open circuit or tick the sensors into thinking they are closed. Really struggling with this one

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ive got a idea, obviously each door sensor is part of the internal light circuit, would Toyota use the one switch on each door, going into the ECU, then the AHC would also sence the door switch.

So which of the doors Doesn't turn on the interior light ? ;)

Non of them they all turn the interior light on. I have bought a tech stream and hopefully it will give me some answers

If you don't come right you are welcome to borrow my Toyota Inteli Tester which will tell you what is going on or at least give you the option to explore it a little further.

Hi all
i have tech stream but it won't recognise the ahc ecu. Any ideas.
Does this mean that it's disconnected or blown up if it doesn't register

Right so new development.
Ahc ecu has been disconnected and now it's stopped flashing off but the blink test has brought up the following codes does anyone have any idea
18, 31, 32,33,34,43
also what would stop the ahc pump running on active test but will energise manually but draws a lot of juice
also
4.4 v is going in across terminals on pressure switch and the same voltage is coming out. I thought it's supposed to be less

hi,

Could I ask how you know the pump is pulling a lot of juice and how and where are you measuring the voltages from the pressure switch?

My mechanic has manually tested the pump with a straight forward short out and he is measuring the voltages via a voltmeter via the wiring

Back