Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

toilet tent

froggy Steve

Supporter
Country Flag
europe
grr snarl grrr again! One of these pop up toilet tents arrived this morning, wow pops up great! The thing is, this is going to sound daft, how the f*5^ does it go down again - I have twisted pulled, pushed got smacked in the nuts, eye and broken a vase cos the stupid thing wont curl up to fit inside the bag it came in! gggrr snarl and grrrrrrrr

:angry-screaming::angry-screaming::angry-screaming::oops::think::think:

I left ours in a bin in Morocco! After bag broke and zip on tent broke. Look for YouTube clips

I feel you fustration too
My wife filmed me once as I cursed and battled with the sodding thing! She was laughing the whole time too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this one of the Quechua ones? You tube is definitely the best source for help on these

SWMBO usually folds these up for us ... otherwise I think it would end up the way of Andy's very quickly.

Its for the 'ladies' down at our lake - we have a beer up, sorry, trout fishing competition there in May and the ladies complain there is no where to go for a pee! The things we do for a quiet time eh? Looked on you tube and its folded in 2 in the garage out the bloody way! I will take it to the lake in my van and it can stay there..........
who invents this stuff? bet he/she has a laugh every time one gets bought by some unsuspecting sucker......................................

most of the French dont mind, it the Eeeenglish ones with a problem ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I remember hearing about a couple have a pop-up tent pop up in their car when driving it was only a fiat 500 so they got pretty squashed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saw an add for one of these today and thought, 'now that looks handy, might get me one of those'

maybe not now!!

Its still at full length in the garage, cant get it to do anything else other than fold to flat - so its now 1.2m wide, 10mm thick and 1.9m long.......taking it to the lake today so it can get out of my way!

Back