Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 19th July

Ben

Guru
Country Flag
australia
OK guys............................................

I'm back in the UK for a few weeks in July/August and as I now unfortunately miss all the awesome Lincomb weekends, I don't get to meet up with you all. :thumbdown:

Anyway......................................

I'm back in July for a few weeks and would love to meet up with you all for a few beers round a roaring camp fire. :icon-biggrin:

Tony S has very kindly said its OK for us to have a meet up at his place (Lincomb). :clap:

So whos up for socializing with fellow LC owners, beer, a camp fire and camping? :icon-cool:

And if you want anything bringing back from down here that will fit in a suitcase, shout up and I can hand it to you at Lincomb. :icon-wink:

Hope to see you all soon guys, shout up if your hoping to come. :flags-australia:

:thumbup: I'll do my best to be there Ben.

Always up for a beer if there is a fire. Will do my best to be there :dance:

On a serious note can I have one of those ARB tyre inflators. The blue one with the gauge on top and depending on space one or two foxwing awning sides, the ones that zip together. pls. Thanks

Got given a pass out, looking forward to it.

I might be able to make it? our baby is due on the 26th so cant say 100%

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ill be there mate as long as I can work the dates.

Its not going to cost me again with pressies is it ? Lol

:lol:

No pressies this time Carl. :icon-biggrin:

Awesome guys, look forward to seeing you all there if you can make it. :thumbup:

Warren....................

The ARB inflators are easy, we've got a shelf full at work. But I found out recently that we cant get OZ Tent stuff at cost/cheap. :thumbdown:

So The inflator I can get cheap but the foxwing sides will have to be retail price. :|

Hey Ben, I shall check the diary. You couldn't smuggle in some of the HT hub studs could you old chap?

Cool. :icon-biggrin:

Which studs are they Chris? :think:

Almost forgot..............................

I told Tony wed all chuck some money in for him kindly letting us use his place and facilities, like last time, hope thats ok. :icon-smile:

Put it in my calendar. I would be interested in an ARB inflator as well Ben.

I will be if I can Ben can you get me the cost of a Engine gasket set for a 2h and a set
of piton ring and let me no
Thanks a lot Ben
tonytoyota.

I will be if I can Ben can you get me the cost of a Engine gasket set for a 2h and a set
of piton ring and let me no
Thanks a lot Ben
tonytoyota. Ps I wood love a DVD of tuff truck thanks.

Awesome! :thumbup:

No worries Rob. :icon-wink:

Tony did you want genuine or is good quality after market OK?

I'm thinking Terrain Tamer will probably be cheapest/best quality after genuine. :think:

I will see what 4x4 DVD's we've got in the show room at work. :icon-wink:

Last edited:
Depending on what it is and if we can work out a cost effective way of getting it to me, I may be able to bring some bits back in June (again to Shropshire)... from there, I'm not sure how to get it to Lincomb as I fly back out about the 9th July...

Thanks Ed. :thumbup:

Just trying to work out if I can bring OME shock absorbers on a plane in my suitcase.

Their full of an inert gas under pressure. :think:

Hi Ben
what price are the ARb inflator? this is the Deflator with the gauge on it?
stu

So is it the deflator you want Stu?

Warren, Rob is it the blue inflator pictured below that you guys want?

I will find out prices. :icon-wink:

Attachments

• EZDeflator-ARB505.jpg
    EZDeflator-ARB505.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 330
  • gauge.jpg
    gauge.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 317
Back