Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

'Overland" so it says 80 series. Might make a good one. Only one picture

I also saw that this morning Chris and had similar thoughts. Though I didn't bother posting it here as this section was in threat of being renamed "Chad's eBay Addiction" :icon-rolleyes: :lol:

Ha ha. Well some people watch the web and others don't think we've all probably picked up a bargain that someone else has pointed to before. It's a manual 12v which makes it possibly a little interesting. Would need a very good inspection though. I think it's a little over priced though for its age and the few bits bolted on

Last edited:
Ha ha. Well some people watch the web and others don't think we've all probably pick up a bargain that someone else has pointed to before. It's a manual 12v which makes it possibly a little interesting. Would need a very good inspection though. I think it's a little over priced though for its age and the few bits bolted on

Ditto on that Chris.

Andy

I might be wrong, but the winch looks like an OEM transfer box drive-shaft winch like my truck had when I bought it.

Always a conundrum, has it been used or abused? Used is not such a problem if it's been used properly and well maintained. It doesn't look battered. Still pricey though.:think:

there's plenty of unabused examples out there to choose from at that price. Always better to start with one that has had a cossetted life. Although they are designed to go off road, it does take a toll.

copper tyres, they must be a bit harsh!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back