Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rant of the Week!

Dark Dude

I hate the new Range Rover (both of them). They're like a wedge of cheese on wheels. Where is the functionality and the practicality and everything else? What is the point of driving a piece of art that only members of the Chelsea Elite understand? The good news is that loads of quality used Mk3 Range Rovers are coming onto the market if you into that kind of thing......

Then there is the rear end of the LC200. Now I know black men are supposed to love BIG BUTTS but the one on the 200 is just plain ugly. I mean what was the designer thinking when he put pen to paper? Viewed from the front or the side, the LC200 is truly a thing of beauty but do the same thing from the back suddenly the prospect of plucking out your eyes becomes reasonable. It's as if the designer fell asleep at his desk after penning two thirds of the car leaving the cleaning lady to do the rest. I hate the rear of the 200 with a passion. It is vile on practically every level I can think of and I simply cannot understand what the boffins at Toyota were thinking of, when they signed off on the deal. Awful!

Sorry DD, I was browsing to remind myself of what a Mk 3 RR looked like, and found this. Couldn't resist posting it! :wtf:

title-defender-land-rover-series-i-.jpg

Can't find nothing to rant about today the mrs just suggested of her own dear heart that i should take another 12sqm of her garden for my garage :icon-biggrin: .

I've often wondered though why hatchbacks of almost every make and model have better looking and more practical arse end than any 4x4 .

Last edited:
Can't find nothing to rant about today the mrs just suggested of her own dear heart that i should take another 12sqm of her garden for my garage :icon-biggrin:

Go for it Shayne, you're on a roll! :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
And please don't get me talking about the Range Rover Evoque.....Crap on a cracker that should have been aborted at birth.

Back