Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

rust new car

arvydas

Garage
Country Flag
lithuania
I bought a new car, but after a year it appears rust on trim pieces. funny look at Toyota ANTI-CORROSION WARRANTY 10 years
IMG_0537.jpgIMG_0539.jpg

even after one winter

2013-11-01 15.14.40.jpg2013-11-01 15.15.26.jpg2013-11-01 15.16.34.jpg

how do you like it? known dealer arrangement of these issues, but the brutal worried what to expect in the future :(

Attachments

• 2013-11-01 15.16.40.jpg
    2013-11-01 15.16.40.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Not good for a newer landcruiser. i would be taking it straight to the nearest toyota dealer.

I hope you get it sorted out.

as I wrote, but apparently my English is quite poor understanding, official dealer repaired the problem, screws replaced with new ones, as well as changed the front grille. hinge overdyes. Divination that the problem is that the bolts for the other use of the market, such as the Australian market. With them in the winter other :D

Wheel nuts you may have to accept is damage from wheel changes, rattle guns in particular can be quite brutal. The rest, I would be knocking on Mr T`s door.
Having said that, and not being familiar with their warranties, are they specific - i.e. underside, body panels, or general, encompassing all ? check out before you go back, so they cannot B.S. you.

John

Sorry your post came up as I was posting mine. Good results, so far.

John

That's quite surprising. Glad they came to the party and got it sorted!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back