Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pedders V OME

David

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Since putting the TJM bumber on the front sags a bit so need OME 882 front springs and thought I would but the nitro front shocks on as well till I got a price of £300 for the shocks and £165 for the springs so £465 for the lot
If I use Pedders parts the cost is £308, infact I can change the front and rear with their parts for £493.
So my question is are Pedders as good as OME?
Thanks David
PS just been reading some Aus forums and don't seem to get a great review

Last edited:
Ask Pedders :lol:

The problem is endemic, I deal a lot with lawyers and I can almost guarantee that the number of lawyers I ask for an opinion = the numbers of different opinions I get! They're all bloody different, and ultimately not much use when trying to aggregate them to a conclusion.

I've only ever used OME, so I can't give an opinion other than I've been perfectly satisfied with their product. I fitted them 7 years ago and have forgotten them. No issues, paint coming off springs is, IMO, inevitable. It's physics. That seems to be the biggest complaint on this forum, irrespective of supplier.

I've used ome on other trucks and they were good, only swapped those as went to custom springs. The ome are on another truck.

Run pedders now and I'm happy with it, rides well etc. On Road is sure footed and off road control is good.
Customer service is spot on too

Last edited:
Back