lithuania
Hi,
I am new in this forum, but not new with Landcruisers
This is my Landcruiser 100
176217316.jpg

Some off-road adventures in my youtube chanel named "gyciaus"

Hi Vilnius

Welcome to the forum :)

That's a tough looking Lexus - what other cruisers have you had??

Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Nice 100. :clap:

This is my first Landcruiser, but I own it for 3 years now. For deep mudding I had Suzuki Samurai, but just sold it. Now I need something bigger so looking for KZJ78.

177651387.jpg
176791989.jpg
179934233.jpg
179934246.jpg
179934245.jpg
176718474.jpg
176718452.jpg
175459242.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I could not find KZJ78 as I wanted, so just one picture of my new purchase...

20140921_115617.jpg

Ian, I think your'e right!
Its like watching a Can Can girl exposing her beautiful legs little by little,......:eusa-dance:
My dear Mr Gytman,... your audience awaits your next act with anticipation!:happy-wavemulticol:
Cant wait!:cool:
Crazy Dutchman

Ian, I think your'e right!
Its like watching a Can Can girl exposing her beautiful legs little by little,......:eusa-dance:
My dear Mr Gytman,... your audience awaits your next act with anticipation!:happy-wavemulticol:
Cant wait!:cool:
Crazy Dutchman

I like this... Pas cu pas [step by step] :lol:

Hello Gytman,

Some interesting videos ;-) ....ARB air lockers must be on your wishing list this christmas?

Greetings

Hello Gytman,

Some interesting videos ;-) ....ARB air lockers must be on your wishing list this christmas?

Greetings
ARB lockers for my UZJ100 are on my wishing list for chrismas couple years in a row already :D But my HDJ80 has both factory lockers :dance:

Nice 100/LX. Looking forward to see the 80.
How is the LC community (and popularity) in LT, do you have a national club? The Lithuanians I've met are crazy about BMW.

looks a great place to do a trip one year,if i could find the time

How is the LC community (and popularity) in LT, do you have a national club? The Lithuanians I've met are crazy about BMW.
LC are very popular in Lithuania (among off-road community), but we don't have LC club :( Land rovers are way less popular in Lithuania tan LC, but they have their club and they arrange great meetings. Go to youtube and search gLlCDpzsfzQ
I have many off-road friends, that drive LC, so hopefuly one day we will start LC club traditions in Lithuania. But first of all I need time to build my LC80 project ;)

Hi gytman.

At last,.... out of the shed!
Your audience :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:are pleased,... well done!!!
Best of luck with the rest and keep us updated.

Crazy Dutchman

Back