Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Many greetings from Italy

fabris67

Country Flag
italy
I'm glade to be part of this family. My Toy is a HDJ 80 12 valves, 1993 year. Prepared for long trip in Sahara.
Nice to meet everybody
Fabrizio

IMG_1847 bis.jpg

Last edited:
Ciao e benvenuto! (thanks google translate ;) )
Where in Italy to you live?
That is a great photo, on top of a dune :) Nice looking truck, more photo's please

Piacere Fabrizio.

Avete una bella machina! Ho lo stesso, ma in colore oro.

Dove in Italia si sono?

Altre foto per favore.

Welcome! I'm just back from Italy with my Cruiser.. fantastic food... Fantastically expensive diesel!!

Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ciao Fabrizio:icon-biggrin:

Can't pretend to be able to communicate in Italian, despite working with many, I still don't understand much of it, except the swear words of course!

Welcome to the forum, more photos like that one would be very welcome indeed :thumbup:

Thank you guys...i'll try to comunicate in English but write it is not easy for me... forgive me!:icon-wink:
I'm from south Italy, Calabria near Sicily. My great passion is trip with my 80 and family but money are always down.

This is my 80. You can visit also my web site direzionesud.org

hdj 80 fabri (1).JPG
8.jpg
interni 3.jpg
Immagine6.png
Immagine1.png
Immagine13.png

Ciao!!

Nice truck, I like your rear storage set up.

Thanks Yogi, I did it all by myself, it's full of accessories ;)... water tank (80 liters) with shower, compressor with air sistem, refrigerator, gas cooker with all accessories for cooking, all for camping, table, chairs, small garage, an 220v inverter, tent, camp bed etc etc

Last edited:
Thanks Yogi, I did it all by myself, it's full of accessories ;)... water tank (80 liters) with shower, compressor with air sistem, refrigerator, gas cooker with all accessories for cooking, all for camping, table, chairs, small garage, an 220v inverter, tent, camp bed etc etc

Have you a few more pictures? I'm in the process of doing this myself!

Hello Fabrizio!
Welcome to the club:thumbup:
Great truck!
Seems like you've had loads of fun already and sure loads more to come,.... Enjoy!!!

Crazy Dutchman

Hi enyone... thank you ....Yogi i send you more pics and hope to help you ;)... but time after time i've changed something
80 (18).JPG
80 (21).JPG
80 (22).JPG
Gavoni (1).JPGGavoni (2).JPG
interni 4.jpg

Dear member, maybe i'll come to live in UK on this year... it will be nice to meet somebody with same passion for Toy 80 series ;)

Back