Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adventure Overland Show 2014

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Anyone else going to this at the end of September? I haven't seen anything posted. I quite enjoyed it last year and bought quite a bit of stuff. Going to camp from Friday night this time. If anyone else is going, let's see if we can manage a Cruiser enclave. It's £49 for the whole weekend.

Any exhibitors looking for Cruiser to go on their stands?

Chris

This is on my 'to do' list, the only fly in the ointment is we could be moving around that date, so my plans are subject to change. Enjoyed it last year, so hope to get there. No cruiser available at the moment, so I'll be in the Discovery.

I am very tempted to see if i can go went last year and had a good time would like to camp this year.

if you take the disco scott at least we can have a camp fire with it.he he

stu

I expect you'll see my battered old 80 there. I'll be camping from Friday.

Last edited:
Scott you know I have one that I can lend you hee hee.

I have to be in Birmingham on the Friday. Stroke of luck. Shaves a good bit of the traveling expense. Just a short hop to the venue

All being well its a deffo from me. Really enjoyed it last year and saw a few familiar faces. Will only be there Sat though as am going to Bristol later in the day.

Andy

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Should be there, but with the family in our 4x4 camper build, not the Cruiser. Look out for a 4x4 Sprinter :)

done the 1st 2 years but will this one as i arrive back from Portugal on Friday

Will see how the land lies with Mrs.Wobbly, am back from Portugal on Thursday so maybe its a bit too thin ice :angry-nono:

Went last year and really enjoyed it, some of the seminars were well worth the entry fee.

I'll be making the trip up for the day on Saturday.

I will be there Friday evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else popping along? As usual, organisation appears to be "enthusiastic amateur" status, but hey, that's part of the fun :)

I'm going up Friday evening Dave. I may leave Saturday eve as I'm in an archery competition Sunday.

Last edited:
I am getting there on Friday after a trip to AlliSport but have git to leave on Saturday as I am on call for work Sunday

If it's a Toyota, just come up and say hello.

I'll be there in the H60. planing on getting over there sat lunchtime/early afternoon and camping over night leaving sunday lunchtime.

pop over and say hello, here's what to look for

IMG_4533_zpsc8b83426.jpg

Back