Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb October 10-12th

TonyS

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in sorting a date. As many of you know I am going to Australia to go across the Simpson desert with Chris from FNB4wd and Ben who is getting LJ ready now. I leave next week, and if get back 9th October.

So, all I can offer is a social get together, you can make your own trial if you would like or just drive the woods and farm drive.
I will charge on arrival, so you can just turn up, though a general idea of numbers would be good.
If the weather is wet, we have our new catering shed which I can cook in for everyone on the Saturday evening, so my slow roast pork will or can be available for everyone.

Follow our trip on www.uk-oz.com

it's going to be fun. See you in October.

Cheers

I'm in. Whatever the format.

Chris

As mentioned yesterday Tony all good with me. Just greatful you allow us at yours :icon-biggrin:

Top man.

No pass out for me this time :icon-cry: due to other commitments, I do hate to miss out on a Lincomb, so lots of piccies please.

I'll be there Tony, in for the slow roast too.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Trevor, not good enough. You know you have to try harder than that. I don't quite know how I am going to fit it in. I am in Bala on the Friday and need to be in Bracknell Sunday night really for 06.00 on Monday. Might need Missus to deliver me a truck there.

I tried sussing out Mrs trev earlier, I'll explain I could get a detention if I don't go and see if she softens up a bit :)

I would love to come and meet some of you guys but its 50/50 if my FJ45 passes an MOT on friday and DVLA register it quick then I will be there, I will let you know either way.

Giles

I am in, not fused on the format.

The 100 will be in for the next stage of its build........would I be welcome in the Defender 110?

Defender Steve... No chance. Actually there will be plenty of cruisers to pull you off the camp field :icon-wink:

On a serious note. Your more than welcome.

i have a few this one runs just needs a bit of polish, only done 36k. on a serious note i have been thinking if anybody would be interested in a club car to restore(i would do at cost if it comes from me) just might be a nice thing to do.

Hemmings 2015 classic car top 5 predictions said FJ40 were rare at top end classic auctions, now they are expect, rising in price quicker than VW splitty,,they say 2015 will see the first 100k USD fj40 at auction

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 273
No worries Steve, especially as your 100 series is in for expedition prep, so you've already made the move to the yota! :dance:

sounds good, hopefully in a 79 double cab if all goes to plan!

Stan, it all does have to go to plan, the 79 dually needs to be here!

set off tomorrow for it, but after todays debalce trying to get my mate insured on my hj47 to drive that back from busch taxi where we collect the 79 from its ended up as hiring a van as they wouldnt insure him as hes a moter mechanic!
madnness..

If he's a mechanic how come he doesn't have traders policy Stan?

Hi Stan,

if you ever need to move stuff again give me a shout i might be able to help,have trucks going in and out of Europe and warehouses you can leave cars for a few days,,

Back