Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Milner now selling 80 series ABS sensors and looms

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
After a conversation with Carl, Milner now sell front sensors in pairs and single rears. Not got full details yet but the rears seem to be OEM. The front kit includes the wiring harness.

Now you can say what you like about Milner and aftermarket parts in general, but if my ABS was failening and I had an MOT looming, this would be like a lifeline from the Cruiser Gods themselves. Try asking your local dealer for one front sensor if you don't quite get how helpful this is.

Carl says he got one in and they day it went on the web page, it sold. He's had two more in and they've both gone. He's ordered 10 more. Slight mistake on there at the second, it indicates that on the rear, one sensor does LH and RH. They don't they are handed. But the front ones aren't.

If you have a failing sensor and it's really at the end of all the twiddling you can do, you could buy a set and split it with a mate!

I have no problems with milners oem stuff :)

in the end I tore all of my abs out and threw it over my shoulder..

Unfortunately not everyone has that confidence or ability and are at the mercy of Mr T. I don't have ABS on my GS and I don't miss it at all.

Not had much luck with some of the pattern parts from Milner's but they do change them or give a refund no problem. If the ABS sensors are OE, obviously, they should fit and work without any issues though. The ABS on my 80 works fine so can't go along with the 'anti ABS' sentiment but I'm in no doubt it can be both a nightmare and EXPENSIVE to fix when it gives problems. Hope I'm not tempting fate by saying this!

I think the front section was £650 +vat from memory. Mr T doesn't sell just one sensor. Not hard to fix generally TP but expensive, yes.

Back