Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Stainless exhaust for 4.5 petrol import

Aspire

Country Flag
england
needing a new exhaust any ideas folks based near Chesterfield Derbyshire

When you find someone give me a shout and we'll get a discount for two. I tried the place near Sutton in Ash and they quoted me a grand. There was a place up near the stadium in Sheffield. Cobra I think it was, near Forgemasters. Not found anyone local. Where abouts are you in town then? Gary yours is lovely, but York is a fair run and we'd have to do it twice at least probably. There is a much straighter route I think than the original exhaust. I'd also like the down pipe to be 3" as well. No point having 3" all the way if it's 2.25 coming out of the engine

Its Leeds remember Chris, not as far away.
Only reason I made a 2nd trip was to get it tweaked as it was hitting the chassis at the back (extra mount added and been good since)

Always worth putting them on the maybe list?

I'd recommend the one near my place, but it's a good bit East of Leeds...:whistle: :icon-rolleyes:

Oh absolutely Gary. If I could book it in, wait whilst they did it and drive home, I'd be up for that. But to go up for a measure then go back for a fit, it's not just derv, it's time.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No measure up appointment, they make it there and then :icon-wink: I had the pleasure of being dragged round ikea lol

Interesting. Not the IKEA bit obviously.

I think the IKEA exhausts are wooden and catch fire. They look crap as well.

Why don't one of you trailer the other down to Cardiff i'm sure Charlie at Prospeed could offer you a deal and exhausts is his trade , drop off and collect same day is what he does .

Why don't one of you trailer the other down to Cardiff i'm sure Charlie at Prospeed could offer you a deal and exhausts is his trade , drop off and collect same day is what he does .
I'm Clay Cross found a mild steal for 500 .

Is that just an off the shelf exhaust or something custom made for you?

My custom stainless was about £350 iirc, (can find invoice if need to) cat back and a re route.

Tony banks come back 599 plus vat will 10% off if buy 2 anyone interested

Tony banks come back 599 plus vat will 10% off if buy 2 anyone interested

that must be with cats at that price??!

Either that mine was a pain in the arse and he realised under charged

Last edited:
Hmm, I think I'd make my own for that. I only want straight through as it's an oil burner. It's only pipe glued together.

I'm in Wingerworth by the way

Hmm, I think I'd make my own for that. I only want straight through as it's an oil burner. It's only pipe glued together.

I'm in Wingerworth by the way
Yep with cats booked in for Monday

Not too bad price with cats, they do good work. im still happy with mine. Find myself with window down far too often so I can hear it lol

Back