Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series wind deflectors

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
I've just bought some new wind deflectors, a bit deeper than my other ones, so if anybody would like my old ones they can be yours for a small amount of beer tokens, would be a bit awkward to post but can bring to Lincomb.
The front ones have been used but no cracks, the rear ones have never been fitted.
Not stick-on ones, they're the ones that fit into the window channel (doesn't affect the glass up/down)
From memory the top of the part that sits in the channel to bottom of deflector is about 7/8cm.

Would be interested chas can you post a picture with the front ones fitted please

Would be interested chas can you post a picture with the front ones fitted please

I can't find a close-up but you can see them here;

14.jpg

IMG_0515.JPG

What sort of money do you want chas please say a figure

Does a tenner sound OK?

Sounds worth a try at that mate. See you at lincomb

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've a set of the deeper ones Karl, gen Toyota surplus to requirements, or anyone else who might be interested.

Andy

Where did you get the deeper ones Chas?

They came from eBay, I bought a set because the description said 7cm deep, I didn't realise that was from the top bit in the channel, I thought it meant the protruded down the window by 7cm when in fact they were the same depth as the ones I already had. then I realised they would not fit the 80 windows so I complained and the seller changed them apologising that they were deeper than the ones I'd bought, I said that's OK I'll take them anyway. :dance:
Unfortunately I don't have the link or the sellers ID, sorry.

@AndycruiserguyLomas......

I alerted you that the wind deflectors hadn't arrived after two weeks.

Today, having returned from my trip and seven weeks since you posted them, they still haven't arrived. I sent you a PM ten days ago also.

Can I ask you to read it and respond please?

Garfieldus
just to let you know Andy has been with out any internet for a while. He is a very straight chap that if he can do something he will. I will send him a text to let him know your nor happy but please dont worry to much he WILL sort it out.

stu

I wonder if you could text Chris Blake at Humber 4x4 for me while your at it Stu - £150 and approaching 5 months on i'm still waiting .

Sorry shayne i dont have his number. I am shocked with Chris as i got on relly well with him and he didnt seem like somebody that would offer bad service. relly nice chap. not sure whats going on with him either shame if the business has gone down the pan.

Yep Andy is a stand up guy and his word is his bond. Thought he'd been quiet.

Sorry shayne i dont have his number. I am shocked with Chris as i got on relly well with him and he didnt seem like somebody that would offer bad service. relly nice chap. not sure whats going on with him either shame if the business has gone down the pan.

Agreed Stu i have even tried to defend his reputation when others have had problems , to be fair i didn't pay him for professional work i just bought a used part from him via the forum trusting the usual healthy respect members here tend to afford each other . But i am not a charity and if i have to go through all the grief involved to make a claim i won't want either the money or the part i will want Bailiffs to return the favour .

Hi, Gary, just to check, you have tried your local Parcelforce depot to see if they are there. I've been waiting for you to let me know that that is the case and every other avenue. In fairness I wanted to offer you the option of basic postage or "signed for" but you did say " just post them". This I obviously did, the basic costing £30 and the "signed for" costing an incredible £60.
Yes I was without internet for a couple of weeks but that doesn't justify not getting back to you when I was back on I know but I was waiting to hear that you were back and had checked.

Andy

Back