Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Plans for bash plates for 76series land cruiser wagon

Lincoln.richards

Country Flag
australia
Hey everyone I'm a proud new owner of a 76 land cruiser Gxl. I'm glad to have found this forum to talk to fellow owners, I was wondering if anyone had access to plans for front bash plates for my vehicle and possible the plans for a 3" exhaust , I have access to the equipment capable to make the plates I just need some plans to be able to save me a lot of time and effort, if anyone can help me out here it would me much appreciated,
thanks
look forward to many other conversations in the future.

Bash poates

Hey everyone I'm a proud new owner of a 76 land cruiser Gxl. I'm glad to have found this forum to talk to fellow owners, I was wondering if anyone had access to plans for front bash plates for my vehicle and possible the plans for a 3" exhaust , I have access to the equipment capable to make the plates I just need some plans to be able to save me a lot of time and effort, if anyone can help me out here it would me much appreciated,
thanks
look forward to many other conversations in the future.

If in acquire plans I would gladly manufacture with custom shapes and engraving for fellow forum users, I'm really looking for things to do in my spare time, I have access to a fully equipped machine shop and casting facility to be able to make custom bushes, pins, brackets ,suspension control arms , cosmetic pieces(stuff that looks cool )recast broken parts. I will work with what ever material you want ferrous or non ferrous What ever you need just ask. Currently all stuff I make I engrave "link's custom 4x4" it's my own little logo. Other engraving can be arranged, cheers

Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Where abouts are you based?

Sounds like you can make some cool stuff. :icon-biggrin:

Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Where abouts are you based?

Sounds like you can make some cool stuff. :icon-biggrin:

Gladstone, Queensland. If you ever need stuff made just attach a scanned

image of sketch or photo with rough sizes and ill let you know if I can do it,

Gladstone, Queensland. If you ever need stuff made just attach a scanned

Hi mate I do not have a 76 cruiser yet, will proberly be in the new year but will definitely look you up when I do as I live in rockhampton so not far away, do you have a contact no?

cheers Lyle

Back