Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Howling moon rooftent

Bad time of the year to be selling Stu, they always fetch a lot more around Feb/March time.

Will keep an eye on this one as I have the each same model + lower room that I need to get my arse into gear and sell.

Good call on the oztent ( I've had one years!) but got to agree on selling in spring. You'll get far more.

I've bought campers / caravans in winter off ebay to sell in spring. Unless you're desperate I'd wait.

Edit: I've just bid a ton on it. for your sake I hope I dont win:icon-biggrin:

You guys are probably right about the time of year but they did seem to hold the money till just before Christmas when i was looking. If i dont get what i want i will just build my trailer to suit the tent.
Stu

Stu i would imagine you would like a set up that gives your baby a separate bed , i've never paid any attention to rooftents but would i not be right in thinking all have only one mattress ? Why not buy a tent like i had at Lincomb remove the box from the chassis and just bolt it on top of your Sankey it's about the same size . It's not a perfect solution but needs must and if you did that the baby could sleep in a cot alongside your bed . Just a suggestion because i know you would like to bring your daughter along .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Your spot on shayne thats my plan i think on the long run. We have alot going on and cant make up minds as to where to live and i have been offered around 600 ac of woodland to use and start my own business so if that comes off we will stay put for longer also i will not get any use from anything then. But would have toys and space to play so no need to travel very far.
Stu

Back