Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Seat Cover Supplier?

Trevor

Country Flag
england
Last year my sister bought some seat covers for her SWB Collie from carseatcovers.co.uk they were very good and a front/rear set where around £135. It looks like they have gone out of business. We are looking for a set of snug fitting covers for a LWB Collie now.

Anyone got any recent recommendations?

There may be something starting with some guys who I met at the Overland Show the other week. They are having an 80 seat off me this month to make up some pre production covers to assess if they are going to produce them for the 80. During discussions I mentioned the 90 as the other Landcruiser which might provide a customer base.

Andy

I had a chat with them too Andy and they may possibly do a club discount, may depend on number of orders though, I'll be having a couple of covers for the front seats the chap estimated £250 a pair which seems reasonable. The seats they had on display looked very nice. :thumbup:

£250 a pair sound reasonable? This is for seat covers Chas, not the whole seat you know. I want some really good covers, but I'd have to say at that money I'd be out. Sure I could have mine completely re covered in canvas for that.

Looks like a group buy on the cards. Guess who's not going to be organising that! Ha ha.

I've got to agree with Chris on that, Fiery had both front seats and the rear which where tailored for that model. Nice snug fit and worked with the 60/40 rear split seats all for £135 including the VAT. At the price quoted I would expect a stiff drink and extras from a Swedish nympho.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Attachments

• tjm.jpg
    tjm.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 124
I to like the tjm seat covers,

can anyone tell me where I can get another set online ?
had a set from years ago and want to replace them.

I have looked for a online retailer but it always seems to be Australian and do not send to the UK.

any help appreciated,

cheers roy

any suggestions ?

£250 a pair sound reasonable? This is for seat covers Chas, not the whole seat you know. I want some really good covers, but I'd have to say at that money I'd be out. Sure I could have mine completely re covered in canvas for that.

Looks like a group buy on the cards. Guess who's not going to be organising that! Ha ha.
An SA company I contacted were charging more than that with shipping on top as well.
As for organising a group buy don't look at me, I couldn't organise a p*ss-up in a brewery. :lol:

Back