Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

79 Series Military Dualcab

muzza22au

Country Flag
australia
Hi all I received my dualcab landcruiser yesterday, here are a few pics of her.

DSC_0071.JPG DSC_0077.JPG DSC_0078.JPG DSC_0073.JPG DSC_0072.JPG DSC_0082.JPG DSC_0079.JPG

Top looking truck mate.

I wish Toyota would sell these in the uk.

Top looking truck mate.

I wish Toyota would sell these in the uk.
Cheers mate, I am getting a standard aluminium tray next week and then I will slowly add to it. It is a great vehicle and I cannot wait to test it out.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
By 'eck. That's bloomin' gorgeous.

Looks great! :clap:

Only thing I'm not a fan of is the wing mirrors! :thumbdown:

When I buy one I will have to change them for the ones on the 5 door wagon, apart from that its awesome. :icon-biggrin:

Looks great! :clap:

Only thing I'm not a fan of is the wing mirrors! :thumbdown:

When I buy one I will have to change them for the ones on the 5 door wagon, apart from that its awesome. :icon-biggrin:
Yeah! I never noticed them, now you mention it they are pants.
vomit-3.gif

I want one - what your plans or the tail section

I like it. All of it. Including the mirrors. I want one, I wont one, I want one, I want one....

I want one of these so badly!!! I want to try and get them in the UK but right now i'll just be very very jealous of you.

Got this one for sale in the uk when it's registered ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 603
Sorry if this post appears twice. It is my first post and I think I clocked on the wrong button.

Hi muzza22au. Love your truck! I will be ordering one for myself very soon. I just can't decide between White and Graphite for the colour. Do you have any photos of yours with the tray fitted. I will also be fitting a standard alloy tray and would like to see what it looks like with the tray fitted.

Sorry if this post appears twice. It is my first post and I think I clocked on the wrong button.

Hi muzza22au. Love your truck! I will be ordering one for myself very soon. I just can't decide between White and Graphite for the colour. Do you have any photos of yours with the tray fitted. I will also be fitting a standard alloy tray and would like to see what it looks like with the tray fitted.
Hey mate yeah here are some pics.

SHM_8490_zpse1d8a382.jpg

SHM_8489_zps93482891.jpg

SHM_8488_zps06affc2d.jpg

SHM_8485_zps49aeded6.jpg

Back