Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

100 series build

Tommy345

Country Flag
uk
This is my HDJ 100 that I am building for some future over land travel, it is a 1HD-FTE covered 120k, I went for the 100 as I couldn't find the 80 I wanted, so here it is, i started building it in July but it had to go on the back burned for a bit but here it is I will update as I go, so the first jobs when I got it home were to remove the AHC, replace the wheels and tyres, I then fitted a 3" stainless exhaust, then went for a winch and bumper, I have a pile of bits waiting to get fitted that are taking up a corner of my workshop

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 547
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    916.2 KB · Views: 498
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    718.3 KB · Views: 478
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 485
Very nice - that's looking pretty tidy. :)

Looks very smart! :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing what you do to it and where you take it. :icon-biggrin:

Hi that is a good looking fj45 pick up in green the 100 is ok :thumbup:L:laughing-rolling:.Tony.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Managed to find a bit of time today to do a few jobs on the 100, didn't get as much done as I would of liked but ow well, I managed to remove all the old AHC parts that were left, once it was all removed I set about fitting my new third battery tray witch fits where the old AHC reservoir was, it's a nice fit just have to move a few things around to get it in, once I had that in I decided I'd treat my self to a new set spot lights, I went for a set of HID light force image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Not had as much time as I would like to work on my own truck recently,but I did find time tonight to fit a nice addition to the inside of the 100, I got a roof net off Brad at Rock N Road 4x4, a very we'll made item and top service image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 352
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 359
Well it looks like the 100 might have to find a new home, I originally wanted another 80 but couldn't find one that had no rot until this one turned up, so it's decision time 80 or 100

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    545.2 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:
Ha yep its a good position, looks like the 100 is going thow as today I started to order in parts for the 80, once I get back from California it will be go time with the 80

100 series

Could you you get in touch please Tommy

Ha yep its a good position, looks like the 100 is going thow as today I started to order in parts for the 80, once I get back from California it will be go time with the 80

Looks like the 80 is staying

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    946.8 KB · Views: 275
I am still using the 100 Paul, I have pulled the fuel pump and injectors out of the 80 to get overhauled and have the pump modified, so until the 80 is back together it's still in use, i have been saying il sell the 100 for about 2 months, it will be for sale at some point in the not so distant future

Hi Tommy, are you working at West Coast?

Thought I recognised the background....

Back