Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

About to order a T-max compressor

Shayne

Guru
I'm about to order myself a T-max compressor (tyres is all its for) but the price varies dramatically with the most enthusiastic sellers claiming heavy duty and the likes , they all look the same to me and i don't want anything fancy so can you recommend a seller ?

If you dont want anything fancy and its just for blowing tyres up why are you buying a T max? :think:

I've had one of these for the past 4 years and its still going strong, I use it every time I go 4wding to blow my 35's or 37's back up. :clap:

http://www.paddockspares.com/pm981-portable-12v-compressor.html

Ironman, Britpart and a few others sell the exact same one with their sticker on it. :icon-smile:

Go with the bigger t max Shane.
Mine was around the £100 mark.
I bought the cheap one and sent it back. JMHO

In truth i like the T-max because i've used one and because i think it would look good bolted under the bonnet where my second battery should go . What's the bigger one Karl the 70 litres per minute ?

I've got the small and its done me fine for the last 3 years, even after I sucked some grit into it and it stopped. Easy a simple to strip and repair or just remember to put the filter on :D

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have the twin cylinder t max one and it's served me well over the years.

You won't regret it Shane.

Maybe be I was just unlucky with the cheap one what others buy. Unless it's because I use compressors all the time that are big ones. The t max was what I expected if not better than expected for the size.

I don't doubt it Karl it can't be too good and i'm happy to pay a little extra for something like this when everyone says theirs has lasted for years . cheers mate :thumbup:

:oops: not allowed to play with it apparently the kids told father christmas to bring it for me :lol:

Back