Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Viewing a newer landcruiser

One owner and full service history , it doesn't get much better than that , good luck with it :thumbup:

Yes i hope it all looks good on arrival. Im going to check the vin and see if its in the range of the copper injector washers. if its been serviced at toyota im hoping its been done.

I would say it is a few thousand too expensive.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes im with you Graham, i wont be paying the asking price and if he's not prepeared to do a deal i will walkaway. i have checked the prices and this is what Glass say

Toyota Land Cruiser 3.0 D-4D auto LC4
2005 55 73000 miles
5 doors
Automatic transmission
Diesel

Trade in (excellent)£10,470.00
Trade in (average)£9,290.00
Trade in (below average)£7,880.00
Dealer asks (up to)£13,490.00
Private (up to)£12,190.00

Well, ive been to see it!

Not as good as i hoped:icon-cry:

The rear bumper had been hit on the passenger side, enough to crack it and pop some clips on the rear quarter mouldings.
the alloys where very corroded and the front tyre needed air so the usual leaky valve on theses alloys.
somebody had slammed the rear seat belt in the door which has actually dented the inner rear wing section and started to rust.
front bumper heavily scuffed
aircon worked when driving along but when idling blew out warm.
paintwork on the passenger front door was a bit patchy.
both colour coded wing mirrors scuffed.
All stuff that can be rectified.

But it did drive very nice and all the mileage checked, also it didnt fall into the VIN numbers affected but the injector seal problem.

i made him an offer for £11k but he wouldn't go lower than £12k so i walked.

So the search continues:icon-biggrin:

Always a good sign when they put a land line number in the advert but then it all depends on the car. It took me 2 years to find my 80 and 2 years to find my 100. I paid top dollar for both and through the main agent.

Yes i wont be rushing into buying one. I still like the colorado and the wife thinks i should keep it. but i just fancy something a bit newer, so when the right one turns up il be there even if i do have to travel the country.

I was following a black 120 around town today and found myself regretting they just don't do it for me .

ive always liked the look of the 120 but could never afford one but now ive saved a bit and they have started to come down in price all is good.

Im a bit like that with the 150 i really do not like the way the wheels sit in to much and in my opinion a very bulbous body.

Hi Joe, In hindsight, me selling my "high miles" 2005 for 7000 POUNDS was a great buy for some one.
Full Toyota main dealer history.

Gra

Hi Joe, In hindsight, me selling my "high miles" 2005 for 7000 POUNDS was a great buy for some one.
Full Toyota main dealer history.

Gra

Yes Not a bad Price, it would be nice to know how many more miles it goes on for.

The prices are up at the moment because of the time of year, im not in any rush so it might take me another six months or more to find the right one.

ive always liked the look of the 120 but could never afford one but now ive saved a bit and they have started to come down in price all is good.

Im a bit like that with the 150 i really do not like the way the wheels sit in to much and in my opinion a very bulbous body.

This made me take my first real good look at the 150 swb , I remember thinking when i first saw my 90 that it looks like a bulldog wearing stiletto shoes and the swb 150 is worse with no room at all to fit bigger rubber . I think it's the stylized grill and headlights on both the 120 and 150 that i really don't like . Shame .

Is it my imagination, or are profile photos wrong ?

Silvercruiser - I keep looking for a replacement for my Prado, but struggle to find anything worth changing to.

The mpg is the only thing that I would like to improve.

Pete

Photos......
7810e2ad62bb64543cffbbe4f7c2b4cf.jpg

8226431505b16ab535f564e233461167.jpg

Is it my imagination, or are profile photos wrong ?

Silvercruiser - I keep looking for a replacement for my Prado, but struggle to find anything worth changing to.

The mpg is the only thing that I would like to improve.

Pete

The profile pics seem ok to me.

Yes i would like to improve my MPG a tiny bit. and just fancy a newer model but dont tell the wife:lol:

Ive posted screenshots above.....Shayne appears to have either yours or Grahams?

Back