Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb April 2015

TonyS

Hi guys,

We have a date, 24th 25th 26th April, no rush to sign, just being organised for a change.
Keep warm, we are on the way to Australia, giving Sid his first adventure. Got him a nice 80 series to play with.

Cheers

Sid's 80, what a great first car :icon-cool:

photo.JPG

There already. Thanks Tony. Something to look forward to.

Have fun over there.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well done Sid. Keep your dad firmly twisted around that little finger boyo!!

Got my pass off Mrs Trev, so it'll be me with Tom this time. Can't wait but which one to bring?

Why only bring one Trev?

Will not miss this one...not sure which one I'll bring yet....

Hi Tony will you be my Dad Have a good one and good looking 80 I hope to be up for it thanks Tony.

we`re thinking of coming over from Holland with a couple of Cruisers, had great fun last year at the Lincomb spring meeting !!
were can we sign up =

Hey, it'd be good to see you lot again; hope you can make it :) Let me know if you're doing some lanes with Iwan before/after ;)

Where can you sign up? You just have.

There will be a proper form to fill in closer to the time.

Hey, it'd be good to see you lot again; hope you can make it :) Let me know if you're doing some lanes with Iwan before/after ;)

:lol: You got it mate!!:icon-cool: Will give you a shout!:thumbup:

Hope I will have some sleeping arrangements sorted by then ?

Gutted. I'm not going to be able to make this, but would be keen to meet up with some LC owners another time.

Hope I will have some sleeping arrangements sorted by then ?

Don't worry Shayne, I recon with his new RB RTT, Chris J will be letting out rooms to spare, if yours aren't ready... :whistle:

Back