Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Any forum trips planned.

womble_

Country Flag
england
This part of the forum doesn't seem all that active. I've been away from the UK for a few years, are there any legal green lanes / BOATs etc left?

I'm based just west of London, if anyone wants to show off their local lane i'd be glad of a second vehicle.

I'd be up for a bit of laning. Been ages since I have been off of the black top with the cruiser. There are some nice little lanes around Guilford, especially after a bit of snow comes down. Near an area called the "devils bowl" I think. I don't really know any other routes near London.

Wales could be a good bet for a weekend...

There quite a few around the Surrey area, unfortunately I don't know where they are, I've been on a few but someone else was leading. Ryan the area you're thinking of is called The Devils Punchbowl down the A3 past Guildford.

Great - sound like the makings of a trip - we just need someone with local knowledge of what's open/legal.

I'm in Bucks but did a nice trip round Hampshire a couple of years back in the snow which we could do. Whereabouts west of London are you womble_?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Mike ... i've only just seen this !!
i'm in Staines. Bit late for snow, but i'd be up for coming down to Hampshire.

Thanks for the link kingtom - looks like a few lanes not too far away. Fingers crossed they are still open & legal.

Back