Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series rear spare carrier

Dan W

Garage
Hello, I have an 80 series spare carrier and numberplate holder for sale. The swing away carrier has been powdercoated and then stored and never installed. The clip it connects to though could do with a bit of a clean up.
The kit also includes the Japanese style rear number plate holder.

DSC_0100_zpslkglb9af.jpg

DSC_0101_zpsld9gtwp1.jpg

£150, collection preferred from Forest Town, Mansfield but delivery could be arranged if needed.
Thanks very much

If the number plate holder is available on its own I'm interested thanks.

Hi, I'm going to see how it goes for a while first. If it doesn't have any interest here, I've got to try ebay too.

Ok no probs. But if you're stuck with it I'll take the plate holder ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Did this sell? If not, please let me know. Thanks.

Hi folks I'm selling this. I've been saving it for a forum member but he has changed his mind so feel free to pm me. The number plate light wont be included as i need this for my bumper.Thanks

Last edited:
Is it a Toyota genuine carrier ?
How much would shipping cost to Romania ? if you would be kind to send it here :icon-biggrin:
Thanks!

Is it a Toyota genuine carrier ?
How much would shipping cost to Romania ? if you would be kind to send it here :icon-biggrin:
Thanks!

Hi Bears.

A forum member has had this now. I have another on a truck though. It's not in the condition this is in as this was powder coated. Do you have anyone in the uk who could get this over to you? I wouldn't know how to send it unless it was on a pallet and that would be far too much I'd expect.

I don't sadly. Won't it be possible to send it by the post?
It is complete? Just like the other one?

Back