Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overlander gathering 27-29th march 2015 @ Lincomb

stan

Hi all
we (the Overlander.org) are having an overlander gathering at Tonys on the last weekend of March
everyone welcome
i know its not far off from the club meet at lincomb, but its the only weekend we could get it sorted for
let me know on here if you are coming, just a tyre kicking weekend with evening fire.
if we get enough coming there may be a film or talk sat evening , well see how the numbers go..
cheers
stan
the last one was 2010, how time flies!
http://youtu.be/ccqOU7NReBk

I'll be there Stan. Is Austin Vince coming? he gives a great talk.

Last edited:
Will be in the air over africa that time so count me out. Sorry
Stu

I'll check my diary. Always good to shake the cobwebs out and I have a new roof tent to try out too.

Not sure about austin, we'll see how the numbers go !
what tent did you get in the end chris?

A James Baroud Evolution Explorer Stan. Maggis are getting to be ridiculous money and the JB just seemed to have better features and some very good reviews.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Chas the weather is booked ;-)
will check out the tent chris, not seen the jb in the flesh
see you there tonyt

ill put more details up closer to the time
cheers

Stan is there any kinda rough timetable mapped out for this yet? Arrive Friday PM for example? Been enough times to know what's where but no point braving weekend traffic is no one's arriving til Sat.

Hi
arrival anytime after 3pm friday, i think a few will be there friday night, but everyone welcome saturday if its easier.
i think we will be in the main field, but i will put signs out.
saturday will be laid back, thinking of doing a challenge thing like we did at one of the club meets, be intersting as such a variation of vehicles, but this will be late morning or lunchtime onwards, a few have asked about the offroading in the woods, ive not booked anything with tony but might see about a pay and play
fire both evenings, if weather is kind saturday eve might put an overland film on in gazebo? Or just drink cider..
casual camping weekend with no agenda as such, a mix of vehicles, and backgrounds really just to kick start the camping season and test any new purchases people have made!
if ive missed owt shout out !
stan

Forgot to say its £10 per vehicle per night to cover the camping costs
thanks

Sounds good to me. Whoa, back the truck up there a second. Cider. CIDER? Right, I'll be there Thursday.

Sounds good to me. Whoa, back the truck up there a second. Cider. CIDER? Right, I'll be there Thursday.

I knew a guy once, went on a cider diet.

It worked well, in just the first week he lost....

...three days :lol:

Going to chuck the giant bbq in then we can do a byo burger burn.. Here it is at work burning bratwurst at christmas

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,003.1 KB · Views: 209
Anyone else up for the weekend, trying to gauge number

I'm still a deff for this even if I come with no front prop on! If not I'll be sleeping on the drive. I have to give this new RTT a go.

I won't be able to make it for Fri/Sat I'll try and get there Sunday.

Stan other than a couple from the forum, how many are coming from the wider overland community so far?

I'm packed and ready raring to go but it's not going to be much of a weekend if it's just thee and me in a field.

Hi
theres about 20 odd confirmed from the overlander forum, a few trucks the odd motorbike, a few delicas, maybe even a landrover ?!
when are you landing? Friday or saturday?
stan

Back