Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bj40 owner

Ikemci

Country Flag
australia
Hi all great forum
my bj40 is cut down for bull catching great little rig gets a bit of punishment but keeps chugging along

Welcome to the forum Ikemci.

Some photos won't go amiss :whistle:

Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

As Clive said, would be great to see some pics. :icon-biggrin:

Trying to put photos on my bj has 2h engine taken out of an old hj47 that got parked on its roof this was to replace the original 3b that had a run in with a buffalo (long story) as this was my first engine replacement soon found out that if it was on the left side on a3b it was on the right side on the 2h this caused a few problems but oxy and welder fixed most of those Tyers are monster Kevlar they are16 ply and the best we have had so far have run them through burnt wattle spinifex turpentine and bohenia scrub with out a flat they have been on there for about 8 months or so. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg.image.jpg

Now, those are side bars, if ever I've seen any!! :lol:

What at a truck, there's not much going to stop that in a rush! :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks mate side bars are to protect Bulls legs they are far enough out so that if you turn full lock towards the beast you won't drag his front leg under the wheel

Hi love the look of that 40 thank for the pics a big :thumbup: from Tony.

Trying to put photos on my bj has 2h engine taken out of an old hj47 that got parked on its roof this was to replace the original 3b that had a run in with a buffalo (long story) as this was my first engine replacement soon found out that if it was on the left side on a3b it was on the right side on the 2h this caused a few problems but oxy and welder fixed most of those Tyers are monster Kevlar they are16 ply and the best we have had so far have run them through burnt wattle spinifex turpentine and bohenia scrub with out a flat they have been on there for about 8 months or so.View attachment 17974View attachment 17975View attachment 17973.View attachment 17972
Welcome to the club mate from a fellow Aussie.
Hey mate love the Cruiser mods.:thumbup::thumbup:

Where abouts outback are you what state or territory? Outback NT,Qland OR WA. Love the outback.With a lot of Respect thrown in too.:icon-cool::icon-cool:

very cool,, I have rear ended a few cows in my time but never with a cruiser

Right on the NT/QLD border about 120km North of camooweal we run onto the musselbrook national park so lots of cleanskins come down into our country and this is how we deal with them.

Back