Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anyone know where I can get a replacement H/top for my BJ41

katsarata

Country Flag
uk
If anyone knows of a manufacturer of BJ H/tops would be grateful for the info.

Hi there

I could probably get you one for £500ish, do you need the whole thing or just the side panels

Giles

Thanks
Would need the whole thing looking at 2 BJ41,s both with daft little bikini tops. And many thanks for the info on BJ,s the other day and the V spec great help.
Bob

no prob

i can get proper OEM soft tops from a mate in Denver, there are 4 colours

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 193
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
hi

they are expensive i think about £900 but you need the frame which if you don`t have can also be a lot. whats wrong with your roof post some pics mate of you cruiser i might be able to help a bit with which way to go as i have done played about with a lot of 40 now

Very nice,, the pics look like she is still in Japan. If you buy a hardtop you will also need rear doors,,they are not cheap £550 for the pair for decent ones.
you defiantly need to sort the roof

Should be on the water this week.
Left enough in the budget to sort the H/top and doors.
Might drive it down to the land of my fathers originally from Barry ( Me not the 40 )

I will probably end up taking my to the beach at southerndown this summer if I get everything done i want to

Found a hardtop with rear door of a 1977 BJ40 will it fit my 1982 BJ wants £650.00 what do you reckon ?

yes it will fit but you will want to double check there is no rust in the corners of the hard top and no rust at the bottom of the doors. you will also need all new weather seals.

do forget to get the bars that go over all the doors, these are ofter lost and you would fit the roof without them

Many thanks. You mentioned you had one for about £500.00 is it still a goer not fussed about the colour would spray it anyway.

i can get a few, i will see if i can get some pictures for you

Hi Katsarata I love the old 40's I have a 45 pick up and a 40 LHD with HJ60 runing gear in them and I love the fun you can have with them and the looks you get in them good look with I am in wrexham if you R passing come and a look a my 40's it is a big :thumbup:From Tony.

Hi Tony thanks for the invite.
Wanted a 40 ever since I saw them in Africa this one should be with me in 40 days or so planning on a driving restoration and using it as my daily work truck only do about 3/4.000 miles a year so should leave plenty of time on the drive for fiddling.
All the best
Bob

Back