Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Got a new 80

Trevor

Country Flag
england
Told the Mrs I was coming home with something black, shiny and guaranteed to get her going. Not quite what she imagined.

63AABB3D-A66B-42FC-937E-29C2B35B2E75_zpsqbln6eya.jpg

77B50055-135B-4CE3-B0B5-4D033209EDC6_zps3dbm65fq.jpg

0038E679-834C-48DA-ADB7-4E51DE5116DC_zps1wflujpz.jpg

ED8A1E8A-36B2-48C8-AD01-DF0038BC902A_zpssaowtusd.jpg

Last edited:
It's the right colour so whats the down side is it auto or petrol or both ?

It's pretty much perfect Shayne, 24V Manual, Diesel, Amazon VX. Black leather interior, usual compliment of 3 diff locks which work. Previous owner loves their LC's so this is a Bobby Dazzler in my book. I feel very privileged to be the new owner.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You bugger its the proverbial needle in a haystack well done for finding that mate :thumbup:

I do like that trailer too - jealousy is such a bad character trait

First time I've carried anything on it, very stable and a breeze to load/unload, good low centre of gravity compared to others and will do 3.5t. I love it.

Hmmm, I wouldn't mind betting there's a lot of people gone green around that truck and trailer. Very well done getting such a nice looking 80. Bet it's a peach to drive.

Last edited:
Congratulations Trevor.

Must say say ive never felt like that watching something drive away. Needs must I suppose. Very sad day for me but a very happy one for you.
Something i was never going to part with.But look after it for me and hurry up and get your black 80 fix and let me know when you want it out your way lol.

Anyone thinking of buying a car trailer I can strongly recommend the ct177 Ifor.

Keep eps the black one nice and warm Trev and I'll give it a big hug when I come down and let her older brother say hi again :thumbup:

Catch 22 Karl some are just to good to mud , that's another thing that turned me away from the 80's i realized if i found exactly what i wanted - and above is exactly that - i would be forced onto the timid tracks for fear of damaging it . Must have been awful watching it go though .

This one was only used for best Shayne. Best for me is very rare though. Always in my work stuff and always working. For it to be kept how it stands now meant I had to be strict with myself and only use it in my best cloths. Obviously it didn't get much use.

She he is a beaut and hope Trev enjoys her

Got to go by you in a week or so Trev. Have the kettle on. I'll give you a call.

Right, now to put that lift kit on, external roll cage and slap some 37's on :lol::lol:

There was no mention of that in the strict contract lol. You have broken my terms. I'm coming back down for it, now! ;)

That is one good looking cruiser you got Trevor a big :thumbup:From Tony.

Looks beautiful Trev, congratulations. :clap: :drool: :thumbup:

So have you still got your black 80 Karl?

From what I've read above I'm guessing you had 2 and you've still got one. :think:

Very nice! :icon-cool:

(...you lucky bar steward :icon-wink: )

Back