Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Contact for Ian Rubie? Recon Alternator & New Battery Land Cruiser Colorado 3.4 1999

SamK

Country Flag
uk
New to Land Cruiser Owners Club today....

Broke down in Somerset on Friday, am looking for a guy recommended Ian Rubie .

Need new/Reconditioned Alternator & New Battery for my Land Cruiser Colorado 3.4 1999 ASAP. She's sitting on the drive & I'm loosing out with no transport in a rural area with very limited bus service!

Moneys an issue so considering checking out a few utube videos to see if I can fit it myself (don't see why this just has to be a blokes job)!

Anyone know of Ian Rubie &/or got the knowledge??

Last edited:
Thanks Ian

Really appreciate it, I'll contact them both now

Sam K

Hi Sam. Drop me an email to the email address on here please. Can't PM you

Hey Karl
Just got your message, not got the hang of this yet, is PM personal message?

Last edited:
You might want to remove your email sam, not a good idea to put it on a public forum, jmo

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks
Had originally thought that, just not got the workings of forum yet & couldn't see where Karls email was?

You any ideas about amp on battery?
My original battery fitment was 65 amp (for landcruiser Colorado), I want to know if ican get battery same ~(fitment) size but bigger amp outage?

If you've 2 batteries then the Varta G8 (595 405 083 3132) for drivers side and G7 (565 404 083 3132) for passenger side will fit. They are wider and overhang the tray a bit but they are 95Ah.

If it only has one battery then pick the one for the correct side above, I use these in Collies, 80's and 120's. They are around £75 from eBay.

I really rate them, did my sister proud with 2 trucks in the Swiss and French Alps.

FOR SALE 1999 LANDCRUISER COLORADO V6 3.4 LPG/PETROL
Bullbar. Grey leather interior. New exhaust system & new alternator 2015.
MOT Feb 2017
Tax- registered disabled user
Head g. needs sorting
Contact Sam: 07805208580

Back