Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Finally.... An 80 series

dyladams

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Well after being in the shadows for a while.... I am very happy to say that I finally am the owner of a 80 series, 24v TD!

It's an import with low mileage and from what I can see.... Minimal / no rust!!!

Now looking forward to base lining it and taking off a few cosmetic items from the previous owner.

Then just looking forward to planning an adventure holiday / road trip. Morocco is on the cards... The only question is when!

Ps, thanks to those members who took their time to answer a few questions while I was looking for vehicles.

782ccc15cadf13d5f07f8f6e92babf1f.jpg

Nope, on wing is japanese spec mirror and on the bonnet in chrome is a toyota emblem.

Nice looking cruiser, looks like it will be a good starting point and welcome to the 80 series club :)

Nice looking truck, and I like the wheels :thumbup:

Well done, that's the one from down Chichester way isn't it. I was thinking about going to have a look at that as it was fairly local but it you obviously got there before me (you snooze, you loose :doh:).
Good luck with it, look forward to see what you do with it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks all.
Looking forward to getting it out and about. Currently looking for some inspiration for the bank holiday weekend.

Congrats, nice looking truck! Whereabouts in London are you based?

Thanks Mike, I am Based in SW London, but work near the West End.

Aaah OK, I'm NW London so not a million miles away. Keep thinking about organising a local meet of some sort, must get round to that!! :)

Chas I am in Wandsworth so I am guessing about 6miles away.

Mike, there used to be a London meet up in town... But I think that was a while back. Maybe we should try arrange it again.

Yep, hasn't been a meet up in a while we should get onto that. I was in Balham tail a year ago. Now down in se25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I reckon Tooting is about midway between us three, anybody know a good pub there?

No, that's horrible. If you want, I can take it off your hands cheap.... :whistle:

Nice find, welcomes to the club!

Where about in the west end are you working Dylan? I'm currently working near Goodge Street.

In be up for getting the London beer thing going again.

Ryan I am about 5 minutes away from Goodge Street.

Like the idea of a London meet up. If I remember correctly the last one was in the city.

That looks very neat, how many miles on her exactly when you got her?

Cool, I'll post something up for any others that are keen for a London meet up.

Back