Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Derby UK.

Chris5-7chev

hi folks, not been on here for ages, hope you're all well, have been busy working on my old 80 series LC recently so thought best try and get back on here and share a bit.

That's assuming still have the knack of loading pic's?

009_2.jpg

Should be a pic above. cheers Chris.

Morning Chris. Dropped into Padley this weekend to see if you were about. Clearly you had other things to do!

Hi Chris yes its me from that meeting at Holymoorside a couple of years ago, I wondered where you had gone.
Looks a good project.

Hi Chris, yes been far too busy to do Events, sorry I missed you, did know you were there tho' as your truck sneaked onto one of someones pics, will start a thread but need to know which section really. The old 80 is just being done as a re-built daily driver as opposed to off-road or overland style.

Hi Andy, thought we'd met but couldn't be sure, where did I go is a good question, The short answer is that I found an old Hilux in a barn, decided to do a full resto on it then slipped into the hpoc with it. Hopefully (read eventually) hoping to have a nice pair of Toyota's best soon (read phew)..:icon-wink: thanks for the replies chaps..

There seems to be a problem with your photo uploader, seems to be removing 90% of the car from the photos.....

It would be very interesting to read a full body off resto - common on landies; cant recall one on a landcruiser.

Keep us updated [emoji106]

Back