Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

PM's how to.

Lyn

Country Flag
wales
If I wanted to someone a PM, how do I go about it?
Thanks.

Not sure you have enough posts yet to do that. Ordinarily, you click on the person's name (top left above the flag) and it gives you the option to PM them.

Not sure you have enough posts yet to do that. Ordinarily, you click on the person's name (top left above the flag) and it gives you the option to PM them.

That's the quick way. Alternatively go to settings (top right hand corner second from the right) and then in the My Messages panel (top left) select New Message (just below the horizontal line.

Next is to type the username of the person you are messaging in the box Recipient Users (usually, their name pops up automatically as you type).

Type your message and send.

Tried the settings route but no icon for "My messages", how many posts do you have to do to get the privilege of sending a PM.

Tried the settings route but no icon for "My messages", how many posts do you have to do to get the privilege of sending a PM.

You're half way already Lyn, just fire posts off on this thread to burn them off, then you can send PMs and post photos...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Oh no you won't!

I demand a reply ...

Back