Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruiser Out to work

And if you notice it has the original wheels back on it.

I will admit now, i was toying with the idea of selling it (hence the original wheels)and bought a focus estate. but i have now seen sense and put the focus up for sale.:icon-biggrin:

Assuming thats you lifting the lid on starbucks tax evasion you shouldn't need to sell anything now :lol: Glad you seen the light and decided to keep the truck theres plenty of vehicles out there that beat it for practical value but how do you put a price on something that makes you smile every day :thumbup:

Assuming thats you lifting the lid on starbucks tax evasion you shouldn't need to sell anything now :lol: Glad you seen the light and decided to keep the truck theres plenty of vehicles out there that beat it for practical value but how do you put a price on something that makes you smile every day :thumbup:

:lol: Very Good. Im afraid i lifted the lid but found it to be empty. so went a little higher and i think i could just see it sitting offshore:whistle:

Your right with the landcruiser. The Focus did everything it should do and is cheap to run about but i just got bored with it. Also coming back from Yorkshire the A1 was shut so i took a detour across country and came to a ford which normally i wouldnt think twice about in the LC. but luckily for me it was very shallow and could go through it with my Focus, if it had been another day with heavy rain i may of turned around. i drove the LC again and it does put a smile on my face. so that was that, Focus scrubbed up and put back up for sale:icon-biggrin:

:lol: Very Good. Im afraid i lifted the lid but found it to be empty. so went a little higher and i think i could just see it sitting offshore:whistle:

Your right with the landcruiser. The Focus did everything it should do and is cheap to run about but i just got bored with it. Also coming back from Yorkshire the A1 was shut so i took a detour across country and came to a ford which normally i wouldnt think twice about in the LC. but luckily for me it was very shallow and could go through it with my Focus, if it had been another day with heavy rain i may of turned around. i drove the LC again and it does put a smile on my face. so that was that, Focus scrubbed up and put back up for sale:icon-biggrin:

Good decision, anyway you can pick up a reasonable Focus anytime you like, whereas a good cruiser in the condition yours is in, might be more difficult :thumbup:

Good decision, anyway you can pick up a reasonable Focus anytime you like, whereas a good cruiser in the condition yours is in, might be more difficult :thumbup:

I must admit while ive had it in the high street this past couple of days ive had a few people stop and chat about it and also comment on how clean it is.
For a 15 year old car it is very clean and always amazes me when i climb underneath (very rare occasion) and see how solid everything still is.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back