Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

hi guys 3inch Beaudesert or redback exhaust for my hdj79r fte

bowhunt

Country Flag
australia
hi all was thinking about getting a 3inch Beaudesert or redback exhaust for my hdj79r fte just seeing if any one has either one
and what are the pros and cons cheers

I don't think there are any drawbacks to making the engine breathe better, lower EGT's and help with turbo spool by putting a 3inch exhaust on. Other than $$$

I've heard good things from both brands. I don't like sending new forum members elsewhere, but the pradopoint forum may be able to help you pick the better brand and give you a better view as they're Australian based products.

I tried to deal with Bueadesert when I had a FJ73, and they weren't the most helpful (they wanted me to bring my car to them to get an exhaust made as they had no kit available off the shelf) and I ended up with a small local shop making mine for me instead with a set of Redback (I think) headers as they were franchisees for A1 Exhausts.

On my 4Runner I got the parts from Best Mufflers in Sydney; sent the guy some photos of the set up I wanted and he supplied me the mandrel bends etc to do it and I got a mate to weld it all up for me. In your case I think you can buy a system off the shelf from them, clicky here for details (hopefully, if not search Toyota V or VDJ)

Chris at Best Mufflers is worth having a yarn with; his attention to detail is incredible, and when you look at his custom systems they are a work of art... BUT there is a waiting list for those, at one point it was a couple of months...

I would recommend you going with the redback exhaust system!
I switched from the standard performance exhaust to redback one and i can't look back. My vehicle sound more powerful and also feels the same way.

Last edited:
Back