Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LC5 in Worthing. I _need_ one.

If it was first registered in March 2005 that would make it the 4 speed auto and not the 5 speed as stated?

Groan, not again....

Can't recall if the 5speed came out at start of 2005 or mid year. Mine is a Aug 2005 and is 5speed.

I know... Went to ebay, they suggested that. SWAMBO also said today "we need to get rid of my car, I have your blue one and you get an LC". What can I say... It's a sign...

It should be the later 5 speed box on an 05. ive seen some 54 plates with the later box.

Was the ICE package optional on the LC5? I know Gary's had it but this one seems not. It also has an 8-track. Did they all come the with the shuttle and an 8-track?

The driver's seat looks a bit tired :(

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
8 track??? You mean like old tape stuff lol - ordinary cassette deck - yes they all came with them.

No bluetooth though so you'll need a parrot again.

I think you'll get the 5 spd auto and a CD shuttle. Front and back climate control. No ICE as that was an option. Optitron instrumentation lighting which is lekka. Self levelling rear suspension which I had one issue with once and never again. Brilliant.

I've a pdf somewhere that lists the diffs btn the lc4 and lc5 - might still be on toyoylta UK website that's was pretty useful.

Check age of the maps - option on the SatNag display. And that's a great nav device once you take the time to learn to use it properly.

Check the CDL works too lol mine didn't when I got it which made the Bala trip very interesting :)

Check the 12v socket in the hood works as well.

No OBD2 data on this - you need the Mr T device :(

Thanks Gary,

I remember your hassle with the rear suspension. When the time comes I'll check for corrosion around there.

Ya, this one has a tape player in. Not quite 8-track but my daughter will still wonder what that is...

dang.

Should I make an offer of £9,800.00 :D

£9800 was a good price, £13k is on the high side.

Yep, been watching 120 and 100 series prices for a while now and £13k is certainly on the high side. I think £11k would be more reasonable (for both buyer and seller) in the current market.

Does look like a nice example with FSH and low mileage too. You should go for it! :icon-wink:

£13k is silly money, im With Chadr between 10/11K for that sort of mileage.

another Black one too Crispin. :icon-cool:

Chad - I quite like the hundred too. Keeping my options open :D
The blue thing is going on autotrader soon, if it sells then I'll be out shopping :)

Joe - yes, black one, then I'll put a snork on, then some bigger tyres and shocks and then crash it and have a nice bumper and winch and then I'm back 4 years to square one :whistle:

Chad - I quite like the hundred too. Keeping my options open :D
The blue thing is going on autotrader soon, if it sells then I'll be out shopping :)

Joe - yes, black one, then I'll put a snork on, then some bigger tyres and shocks and then crash it and have a nice bumper and winch and then I'm back 4 years to square one :whistle:

:laughing-rolling: just stay away from grassy fields and late afternoon greenlane rambles

You'll be alright - the 120s have ATRAC don't they? :whistle:

Back