Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

How do you carry your oztent

GeekOKent

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
hi,

I'm guessing a few people here have oztent's. How do you carry it around in a semi-safe manner ?

I've now got two and was looking at the ARB Basket, but will need 2 baskets, and that then is the entire roof area gone. Plus to keep them semi secure, it would be nice to have a metal strap or something similar that comes over the basket and can be locked in some manner.

I just put mine on the rack with a security chain round the middle

Had a play with the kayak mounting j shapes. I might be able to stack both the tents and all the bits n bobs on a pair of those. And use the build in locks as well!

The other option might be the 2.2m ski roof boxes. But they cost almost £350 and looks like folks dont like to let go... cant find any on ebay.

Am more in the market for a £50 solution. Not a £350....

Kingtom, cheers for that.

Its the perfect size! Stacked up i can get both my oztents into that box. Might need to look at weight distribution, but finding something 20 - 25kg to put on the other side of the truck is never a problem!

Off to gumtree, ta.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Kingtom, cheers for that.

Its the perfect size! Stacked up i can get both my oztents into that box. Might need to look at weight distribution, but finding something 20 - 25kg to put on the other side of the truck is never a problem!

Off to gumtree, ta.

found someone closeby selling the same thing, went over had a look - the front section is too narrow :/

so, the hunt continues..

Back