Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Source for Body Parts

Fred Carruthers

Country Flag
scotland
My Collie was remodelled on Friday when I got rear ended. Nobody hurt and damage not too bad. However, I could do with a recommendation for parts ( either new or secondhand). The bumper is taken care of as I've taken the opportunity to get a heavy duty one. So I need the osr lights and wheel arch moulding. I can get a new rear light cluster from Milner/Roughtrax if I can't find used. The problem is the wheel arch. Used and silver is the preference. Failing that can anyone recommend a way to reattach the plastic fittings. The arch is pretty much unscathed apart from these little brackets have sheared off. The body shop guy didn't reckon they could be reattached. There must be a glue somewhere, surely. No problem with the other driver paying up, it was my brother-in-law and you should see the state of his Galaxy.

Fred

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The plastic clips that go into the quarter panel can be got from Toyota (I find the eBay offerings are naff). The plastic standoffs that are part of the moulding which break easily (assuming you've still got the pieces) can be glued back on with the Araldite set in 2 minutes glue that Halfords sell.

wheelarch002_zps24dd7e0b.jpg
search the forum for "bodge of the day" i'm sure the part number for clips is on there .

Last edited:
Back