Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi from Southampton

Lund

Country Flag
norway
Hi all!

Been a member on here since '11, apologies for not introducing myself before, but been kinda busy :)

My name is Chris, a proud Viking from the Kingdom of Norway. Been living/working internationally in the O&G industry for over 20 years, married to a stunning Canadian, Mandi, which dobles as "The Boss" and mum.

we bought Sassy from Dave Dowcra in Cape Town in early '12 with great ambitions of driving to my wife's home town (Toronto, CA)... Little did we know, 18 months later we where still cruising the Garden Route lol. More about that in another tread :)

anyway, 3 and a half years later and we are now living in the UK with a gorgeous 2 year old little princess.

Aj, forgot..

Sassy Moose, '93 HDJ81 turbo import.
built for overlanding by Dave, I coverted her to more of a Safari vehicle, (read; hefty diet) and a Metalian offroad trailer (now sold).

OME coils, Koni Heavy shocks, 33" BFG mud's, longrange tank, roofrack. Boxes full of spares in the garage :)

cheers
Chris

Cheers mate, petrolhead signature updated...

For the mods, how do I go about with changing my username?

image.jpgimage.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
After a bit of weight shed. First pic is from Botswana in '12- second from today.. Pishin rain.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Back