Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Help - how to price rear grey leather VX seats

SimonD

Country Flag
australia
I would like to sell my rear leather seats but am a bit fuzzy on a realistic price for them. I can see in Toyodiy they are more than 1000 euros new. Mine are in very good condition as far as i can tell and I am selling the with some good quality canvas covers [which only need a wash]. I just don't know the right level to pitch at and could do with some advice. Can anyone suggest a fair range? They will go with the fittings. I will offer here first before ebay.

For those of you who have sold your rear chairs in the past, do you regret having done so? I don't think we'll ever need them again but I also don't want to be silly.

landcruiser15-6054.jpg
landcruiser15-6057.jpg
landcruiser15-6061.jpg
landcruiser15-6064.jpg
landcruiser15-6065.jpg
landcruiser15-6076.jpg

Hey Simon,

Although my 80 is not my daily drive I wouldn't be without it in Winter in the Wicklow hills.

I have my 80 set up so when I return from an overlanding trip I can remove the two front overlanding sections (where the rear seats fit) and put my seats back in. I can then carry people in it right up until the next overlanding trip.

I say keep them, you'll be sorry at some stage if you sell them, guaranteed :):)

I'm one of the few people who has actually wanted to add, rather than remove a 3rd row, and I paid £200 for a pristine set, plus another 90 for the brackets.

Bear in mind more people sell these than buy them, for the same reasons you're considering it, and they're usually in very good condition!

I'm with Garfieldus - keep 'em. You could always make a sofa

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thanks Gary and Guy. Makes sense. I just needed someone else to say it.... I'm going to hold onto them for now. Sale off for these.

Back