Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Full advert is here

Brief summary:
1993 4.2TD VX manual 12 valve
1 previous lady owner from new
149,000 miles, FSH
Overall very good condition; interior is excellent, bodywork is free of bumps and scrapes, although the front bumper has some chips on one corner and the lacquer is lifting a little on one wheelarch. Engine is tip top.
EVERYTHING works as it should - even the headlamp washer jets!

Thanks for looking :)

Super looking vehicle. Someone should grab that and get a ferry booked for somewhere

Full advert is here

Brief summary:
1993 4.2TD VX manual 12 valve
1 previous lady owner from new
149,000 miles, FSH
Overall very good condition; interior is excellent, bodywork is free of bumps and scrapes, although the front bumper has some chips on one corner and the lacquer is lifting a little on one wheelarch. Engine is tip top.
EVERYTHING works as it should - even the headlamp washer jets!

Thanks for looking :)

Probably none of our business, but how come the quick turn around to sell
You haven't gone back to Range Rovers have you!

Super looking vehicle. Someone should grab that and get a ferry booked for somewhere

Thanks! :) Yep, I could turn around and do the same trip again in it tomorrow!

Probably none of our business, but how come the quick turn around to sell
You haven't gone back to Range Rovers have you!

So, I'm not changing it for another vehicle! It's a third car (and fifth vehicle) in the household, and because our plans for a bigger trip next year have been sidelined, I really don't need it anymore! So rather than it just sitting there being barely used, I may as well sell up. It's too good to take offroading and greenlaning, it's perfect for adventure travel but I just don't have the time to do that at the moment!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry to see you're selling it on Mike, it really is an oustanding example of the mighty 80.

Someone will be buying a gem with this one.

Best of luck with the sale :thumbup:

Can Julian find you a buyer?

off to buy a scratch card :)

Nice truck wish I had the money

Why not hang onto it for a year or so, rather than sell now then have to source another vehicle in a couple years and do all the build work again ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mark we don't leave until the 2nd .........

Plenty of time left for miracles

Option 1: base vehicle with full suspension kit inc. Polyair bags, Pioneer headunit, uprated speakers, additional power sockets, recovery points, etc. and all the work already mentioned. £POA
Option 2: including the Maggiolina Safari rooftent (£2,080 new), Rhinorack awning inc. 3x side panels (£600 new), 3x Toyota/Thule roofbars, storage unit (around £100 in materials), CB radio (£200 inc. aerial and mount), etc. all fitted to the vehicle. £POA

how much cash do you want for either option?

Bit of feedback - POA is a red rag to many many people - assumption is you are asking too much money. Include prices or dont bother. Just my 2p....

Nice motor, agree with Dave tho, you're asking buyers to pay nearly 40p a minuite to find out how much you want.

The picture setting looks similar to a lot of sales I've seen on ebay/AT/PH by the polish & turnaround brigade, coupled with the POA, I'd assume it was a fake ad for the premium phone number kickback

SOLD! Sad to see the old girl go, but pleased to say the new owners are planning a trip to Mongolia next year, so will still be used as intended :)

Also a big "thank you" to everyone on here for their help and advice along the way, it's a great forum with lots of helpful people and I will still duck in from time to time I'm sure.

Nice motor, agree with Dave tho, you're asking buyers to pay nearly 40p a minuite to find out how much you want.

The picture setting looks similar to a lot of sales I've seen on ebay/AT/PH by the polish & turnaround brigade, coupled with the POA, I'd assume it was a fake ad for the premium phone number kickback

Pumpy - not sure how some pictures parked outside my house and on tour in Serbia, Bosnia and Montenegro can in any way be interpreted as a 'fake ad' of 'polish and turnaround' job, but I've had plenty of enquiries so I don't think that is a common thought! As for the POA, most people email - Phonesafe stops the idiots looking for a £3k bargain calling up, which works for me :)

Well done Mike, fun while it lasted, eh?

Good luck in your life after having an 80... I wasn't sure there was one...:lol:

Congrats on the sale, best of luck with whatever you're driving next!

Back